Please be sure to see my workshop portfolio video, and feel free to review the following workshops that I have previously offered below. If you have a topic not listed, and would like to request one, please contact me and I will be happy to submit a seminar proposal with content and pricing.
- Online Dating – The Latest Trends & Red Flag Issues
- Team Work and Interpersonal Effectiveness – Positive Communication Skills in Work, Family, and Relationships.
- Transitions to Uncouple
- Co Parenting through Divorce / Trauma
- Relationships – Single Women and Men Seeking Love
- Positive Self Esteem in Adulthood and Ways To Reduce Shame
- Love, Sex & Relationships – Breaking Codependency
- I Am Enough- Breaking the Chains of an Eating Disorder
To book Candace Dale Mckenzie, LMFT for events please call : 310 795 6537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compassion-focused therapy (CFT) aims to help promote mental and emotional healing by encouraging people in treatment to be compassionate toward themselves and other
Telehealth for Couples & Families
Family, romantic and marital relationships experience challenges from time to time, yet these problems have also been impacted further by Covid 19…
Telehealth for Individuals
Just as with traditional in person therapy, people are now turning to internet or phone counseling in ways to process life’s increasing challenges.